We believe that each person drawn to our congregation is a gift from God Himself. Above all else we want to express Christ’s love to you with genuine, heartfelt warmth.
We realize checking out a new place can feel a bit risky and awkward. We have answers to some common questions here. We’re eager to know you better and we’re excited to share with you the miraculous ways God is working in our congregation.
When we see you at the church, we promise no one is going to pressure you. Relax, sit back, have a cup of coffee, and enjoy. It won’t take long to discover that this is truly a family, rich in the relationships that matter most. We are growing together as we each continue to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ.
We certainly hope your experience is a positive one, and that the excitement of worshiping with us serves as an invitation for you to return.
Our current schedule:
- Sunday Bible Study with the Pastors (Zoom) 9:00 am
- Contemporary Sunday Service (in person or online) 11:00 am
- First Kids Worship (online only) 12:00 pm
- Traditional Sunday Service (online only) 6:00 pm
- Punjabi Service ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਚਰਚ (in-person or online only)
- Coffee & Fellowship Wednesdays (Zoom) at 9:00 am
- Wednesday Bible Study with the Pastors (Zoom) at 10:15 am
- Men’s Group Wednesdays (Zoom) at 6:00 pm
- Journey 3 Mondays, starting August 2nd (Zoom) at 6:00 pm
Be sure and contact us with any questions! We look forward to meeting you.