Pastors invite you to join them in a devotional
Each Sunday in Lent, Pastors will be discussing one of these 7 devotionals. They invite you to read the devotional ahead of time as you prepare for worship. You can see below in the sermon series which one will be discussed.
- Devotional 1 – February 21st
- Devotional 2 – February 28th
- Devotional 3 – March 7th
- Devotional 4 – March 14th
- Devotional 5 – March 21st
- Devotional 6 – March 28th
- Devotional 7 – April 4th
Keep Doing What Seems Impossible
There is something very human about the need to pursue and conquer impossible things. But life is rarely easy, and disappointment can drain the life out of our dreams and aspirations—especially the God-given ones. And when we choose to ignore situations that look impossible, we are also choosing to ignore the work of God. He is the way-maker. Impossible circumstances are His proving ground.
Sermon Series for Lent
Maundy Thursday Service
Celebrate the Passover as a part of Jesus’s Inner circle, and appreciate their last moments together
Service will be available Thursday, April 1st at 6 pm on:
Good Friday Service
Honor the sacrifice Jesus gave through the sounds of the crucifixion.
Service will be available Friday, April 2nd at 12:10 pm on:
Lent & Easter Basket Request
Our Lenten Season basket includes:
- Bulletin & Ashes for Ash Wednesday
- Communion for Ash Wednesday, March & April
- Lenten sermon giveaways and link to devotional
- Lotion for Maundy Thursday
- Square nail & Palm Cross for Good Friday
Baskets will be delivered starting February 12th. If you would like to receive a basket, please complete the form below.