• From one at the back door, “You've been listening in my neighborhood.”
• From one who the pastors visited at the hospital, “You are wonderful, thank you”
• From a secret worshiper, “Liked the 1st time visitor gifts. Lots of information, practical and fun.”
• From a parent and first-time visitor, “Loved that the Children's Message actually tied into the sermon.”
• From one in the church, “Thank you! You are amazing pastors, keeping a close eye of your flock and praying without ceasing for each of us”
• From one who commutes quite a distance to be here, "It's going to be hard to find a [local] church that meets your standards."
• From one who shares in ministry, "My life is richer and better because of you. You are amazing."
• From one of our Sunday School teachers, "I often pass along your sermon message (to my students) as part of our Sunday School class... Thank you for the simplicity that even young people can understand."
• From one who's had family baptized, “A staff member sent me pictures from the baptism. I told her how much appreciated the pictures and her response was awesome, 'Anytime! My pleasure.'"
• From one who lives out of town and visits once or twice a year, “Good morning Pastor Lois, your church has grown tremendously with technology. I loved your message for today.“
• From a long-time member to Pastor Lois, “We don't tell you thank you often enough”
• From one who worships with us, "We believe the children are the backbone of the church. Thank showing that."
• From one of our parents talking about SHINE, “I love what Florence teaches and shows about our faith with our children.”
• One of the hospitality volunteers looking forward to the promotion for others to join the ministry “I couldn't believe Mindy was showing up in the kitchen without her camera. She had done her hair special that morning knowing Mindy would be taking pictures.”
• At the back door after service, “I saw a guardian angel and a warrior at the front of the church this morning. It was you, pastor."
• Heard at the back door after service, "It felt peaceful in service."
I am sure you have heard and seen other encouraging things. Perhaps you have even been caught sharing some contagious enthusiasm with others. If you have a quote you think would help us live out Hebrews 10, just email it to Pastor Lois at firstname.lastname@example.org. Encourage on!
Hebrews 3:13 “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.”