• From several in the congregation, “Thank you for all you do for the church.”
• From one who enjoys music, “Great set!.”
• From one who was watching, “You did amazing work on the Outreach Fair.”
• From one living out a “Life Application” when sharing with her person, “I am really struggling with this one, but today at the hospital, there was a man who couldn't even remember his name. He was having a great deal of difficulty waiting for a ride and wanted to get in my space when I was being asked personal information. I let him, realizing he wasn’t trying to broach my privacy. I may have gotten it right although it was hours later before I thought of this life app.”
• Heard at the back door, "Sincere message. I enjoyed it."
• From one who attended the Financial Empowerment class, "You have changed my life. You are a real blessing."
• Heard at the backdoor from several people, “Your sermon was priceless and right on”
• From the back door, "Just what I needed to hear. I need to share Jesus."
• From one who attends regularly, "Music gets better each week. Wonderful sermon."
• From one blessed by the sermon, "Home Run"
• From one at the back door, “Good sermon"
• From one who attends, “I love the word pictures you paint. Anyone can read the words, but those word pictures make all the difference."
• From one who attends, "I can't imagine being anywhere else. This is where I was called to be."
• From one who attends, "Wow, I don't know how you are ever going to follow that next week."
• From one who saw the service, I never got to tell you how powerful your sermon was yesterday. I never could imagine what Mary must have been thinking to watch her son on the cross! Thank you for doing that!”
• From one of our more experienced members, "April tried for hours to get me hooked up on Connect, but my phone is too old. [By about 7 generations.] I [who hate technology] are seriously considering buying a new phone." [Proud of you, brother! Getting Connect will help you find the next steps in so many areas as well as ... Connect... us together!]
I am sure you have heard and seen other encouraging things. Perhaps you have even been caught sharing some contagious enthusiasm with others. If you have a quote you think would help us live out Hebrews 10, just email it to Pastor Lois at email@example.com. Encourage on!
Hebrews 3:13 “But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.”